We bring you our latest edition of this week’s recipe Healthy Shell Pasta Recipe for you and your pasta-craving kids. The recipe is so simple, convenient, and healthy way and made with ingredients, which are mostly available in everyone’s refrigerator. With Special Sauce addition, this will make it so tasteful that the whole family will love it. And, if your kids regularly skip veggies, as they generally do, then don’t wait & make this dish to surprise them with a blend of chicken n veggies.
Stay connected with Let’s get Cooking Cooking Recipe Index, and we will also make many more recipes for you like shell pasta stuffed, shell pasta salad, shell pasta chicken, shell pasta salad with mayo, shell pasta cheese, pasta soup, shell pasta salad with peas, half shell pasta, shell pasta noodles, quinoa shell pasta, special shell pasta sauce, pasta salad, pasta e fagioli, pasta chicken, pasta dough recipe, pasta zucchini, how pasta is cooked, pasta aglio e olio, pasta jambalaya, pasta fettuccini, pasta jays, pasta la vista, pasta cheese, pasta lasagna, pasta spaghetti, pasta macaroni, pasta arabiata, pasta zola, macaroni cheese, macaroni grill, macaroni elbow, macaroni and tomatoes macaroni chicken, macaroni vegetable, and pasta e basta specialities.
So, what are you waiting for, just let’s get cooking now & enjoy healthy eating for all your family members.
SHELL PASTA RECIPE WITH SPECIAL SAUCE
Ingredients to make Pasta Sauce:
- Tomato puree: 2 cups (chop & blend 4-5 medium size tomatoes)
- Onion: 1 small (finely chopped)
- Soy Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup: 2 tbsp
- Honey: 1 tbsp
- Oregano Powder: 1 tsp
- Red Chili flakes: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp or as required
- Cooking Oil: 3 tbsp
Instructions for step-1:
- Heat Oil and add chopped onion, sauté a little.
- Add tomato puree, salt, chili flakes and oregano.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, and chili sauce.
- Cover and cook for 10 min on low flame.
- Add some water (as required) to thin the sauce.
- Add ketchup and honey and mix well.
- Turn off flame and set it aside.
Instructions for step 2:
- Add 400 gm shell pasta in 2 liters boiling water
- Add 2 tsp salt and some vinegar
- Boil the pasta for 8 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Strain and wash a little with some water, set aside.
Ingredients to make Shell Pasta:
- Prepared Pasta Sauce
- Prepared Boiled Shell Pasta
- Chicken (boiled & shredded): 1-1/2 Cup
- Carrot (chopped): ¾ cup
- Capsicum (chopped): ¾ cup
- Cabbage (chopped): 1 cup
- Spring Onion (chopped): ½ cup
- Black Pepper powder: 1-1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1-1/2 tsp or as required
- Cooking Oil: 2 tbsp
Instructions for step:3:
- Heat Oil and add carrot & capsicum, cook for 5 min.
- Add boiled chicken and cabbage, mix together.
- Add salt & pepper and cook for another 5-10 min.
- Add boiled pasta and mix gently.
- Add pasta sauce & spring onion and combine everything together.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes under very low flame.
Serve hot the prepared delicious pasta…..